RELOCATION FOR COMPANIES
Is your company planning to re-locate to The Netherlands? We, at Real Estate Network, got you covered!
It takes a lot of time and energy to find the right accommodation in the best location. Relocating on your own can be a burden, causing unnecessary stress and inconvenience for the expatriate and their family. Many clients have specific requirements and our professionals provide a one to one personalized service guiding your employees through each step of their relocation. It's even possible to find their new home before they arrive.
- Interview with your employee in person or through Microsoft Teams we discuss your employee's detailed search criteria regarding their new home.
- Informing your employees about new listing on daily basis, whether these are recently listed properties or off market listings.
- Schedule and attend viewings either together with your employee or on their behalf.
- Making offers, negotiating and reviewing the contracts.
- Attending the move-in and move-out inspection.
- Transport from the airport to their new home.
- Advising and applying for all necessary utilities.
- Advising on general relocation matters such as; nearest schools, municipality matters, gyms etc.
- Advising on the buying process if applicable after the rental period.
- Furnishing/ interior advice.
- Assisting them with all the questions they have during the entire rental period.
- If necessary connecting their partner to recruiters within our network.
- Recommending 'hotspots' in the near vicinity of their new home.
Relocation is about people and we make sure that your employees and their family are looked after and represented in the best possible way. If your company is looking for a personalized services, we would be happy to make an appointment for an interview without any obligations.
If you are interested in purchasing a property please contact us for more information
Check out our rent page for examples of apartments we have recently rented.
Van Triest Real Estate Network was co-founded by Claire von Stralendorff. Being born in Amsterdam, Claire knows all too well what the city has to offer and is well informed about the ins and outs of the real estate market. Through her years of experience at several real estate offices and her interest in the real estate industry, Claire has developed her knowledge on several aspects of the market.
Rob was born in a former Amsterdam squat, as the second son in an entrepreneurial family. Rob knew at an early age that he wanted to go into real estate. When he was fourteen, he joined his great uncle's real estate company. For a number of years he worked in sales, very handy in this profession. In 2015 he ended up at Peter Bruin Makelaardij. After five instructive years he went to Eerlijk WOZ. In 2020 he decided to start his own business not long after that he met former Peter Bruin colleague Claire, the cooperation was quickly established.
Carmen IJpma (1993) grew up in De Kop van Noord-Holland. After working at a large real estate firm, she made the choice to start at Van Triest Real Estate Network in March 2022. Carmen is responsible for the constant optimisation and digitalisation of the processes within the company, in addition she fulfils a brokerage function and is responsible for all Social Media. Her aim is to find a constant balance between the recent developments in the field of digitalising and maintaining the personal contact between candidates and clients.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Whether you want to rent or let property, with us you are at the right place. Contact us without obligation